December 16, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!


Hello, friends! I'm popping in quickly today to announce the winner of our Valentine/Love Blog Hop! And the winner is...

ANN!!!

Congratulations, Ann! You've won a set of All You Need is Love! Please email your mailing address to me at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com and I'll get your prize mailed right out to you! Enjoy!

Today is the last day to save 15% on our Valentine/Love stamp sets! Just enter the code Valentine at checkout.

Thanks so much for your lovely comments on our hop, and for your patronage. We appreciate you so much!!!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Burun Estetiği said...

Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.
Burun Estetiği

Sharri said...

Congratulations Ann! Enjoy your new stamps!