December 10, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hello friends, Jennifer here to share a card with you that is based on this month's sketch challenge!  Check out this great sketch from Nina -
For my card, I started out with some patterned papers and then stamped the tree from "Christmas Cheer" onto some cream cardstock, cut them out, and added some sequin "ornaments."  I stamped the "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the set onto the ledger paper and finished it off with some tassel trim.  Fun!

You have until the 31st to play along and I hope you have a chance!  I can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

such a cute cute card...I love it

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
to shoot you an email. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.
My homepage :: inc. buy stocks