March 27, 2013

Birthday Wishes


Lindsay with you today, to share a fun little card with you, using one of our newest sets, Sweet Birthday.  I also paired it with Good Times



To start, I adhered a lovely piece of gold cardstock onto a white card base.  Cutting a panel of white cardstock, I masked and stamped a cluster of balloons, and taking a black multi-liner, created the strings.  Lastly, I stamped the banner, cut it out and added a sentiment from the Sweet birthday set.  

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  I hope you find some time to get crafty with your stamps!


Supplies
Paper: Marshmallow Bazzill, Gold Michaels
Stamps: Good Times, Sweet Birthday The Craft's Meow
Ink: Gold Encore, Onyx Black Versafine, Love Letter Tsukineko
Embellishment: Sequins Studio Calico
Tools: Black Multi-liner Copic