March 14, 2013

Moxie Fab-alicious!!!


We are over the moon to be featured in the Moxie Fab World Stamp of Approval today! Pop over there to see the FIVE fabulous sets that are up for grabs for two lucky winners who leave a comment by Sunday at midnight EST!!! I just read through all the comments so far, and I'm practically in tears. Thank you so much for all the kind words! They mean so much! And thank you, Cath, for picking us!

Sneak peeks of four new stamp sets being released on March 21st (our second birthday!) start tomorrow, followed by four days of previews on the 17th through the 20th. I hope you'll join us for lots of fun and inspiration and more chances to win TCM stamps! Meow!!!

2 comments:

maria f. said...

It's quite fun to have a moment in the MFW, isn't it? Love the sets Cath shared.

Diane said...

I just found you thru the Moxie Fab World...loved ALL of those sets and have added you to my favorite places to shop...great stamps!!