March 10, 2013

Through Him...

Hello friends, Jennifer here to share a project with you that I made using this month's sketch as inspiration!  If you haven't had a chance to play along with the sketch challenge yet, there is still a ton of time! 
I always start my cards off by finding the perfect papers or creating a background of my own.  This time, I used a couple of papers from a Crate Paper collection.  I then found a coordinating label that I thought would be perfect for stamping and made a banner out of a coordinating paper from the collection but in a different color so it would pop.  I stamped the sentiment and little crosses from Rejoice on the label and used foam squares to give it some dimension.  I finished the card with two vintage buttons.

Thanks so much for visiting today and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

0 comments: