July 10, 2013

Sent With Love & Our Blog Hop Winner!

Hello friends, Jennifer here to share a fun little card that I made with the "Sent With Love" set!  I haven't had this set long but it really has become one of my go-tos with it's cute collage image and wonderful sentiments!

I started off with a brown card base that I covered with some map paper and added some film reel ribbon to the left side.  I stamped the collage image onto some card stock, cut it out, and inked/distressed the edges.  I thought it needed some color so I added a few elements I colored in with my Copics.  I finished the card with an oversized ticket that I stamped with one of the sentiment and another of the images from the set.  

We want to thank all of you who participated
in our monthly themed blog hop.
This month, our designers shared designs from illustrator Mabelle R-O
There were so many beautiful creations from our
design team.  If you missed them, you can find
our original post HERE

 TCM offered a stamp set of the winner's choice.
All you had to do is visit each of the participating blogs
and leave a little love along the way.  
is the winner drawn from the comments
left on our participating designer's blogs,
and this month, is was MABELLE R-O's blog!

CONGRATULATIONS GOES TO...

MiamiKel

We need our winner to contact us by email
at thecraftsmeow@gmail.com
with your choice of stamp set from our store (in-stock only please)

Congratulations to our winner and we
THANK ALL OF YOU 
for your continued support!