September 6, 2013

Birthday Greetings

Hello, Jennie here today with a ghosting technique to share using Craft's Meow stamps, stencils and Tim Holtz Distress inks.
First I sponged some Distress inks onto a white cardstock panel using distress inks and gathered a stencil and water spritzer.
Place the stencil on the inked cardstock panel and spray the panel with water.
Gently roll a paper towel roll over the stencil/panel to absorb the water.
Lift the stencil and finish the card as desired. I added one of the sentiments from Chalkboard Birthday

Here is The Craft's Meow stamp set I used on my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day! 
Blessings,
 

4 comments:

Mary-Anne V said...

Great use of the stencil..such a pretty effect.

Sharri said...

Beautiful card Jennie! Now I know what I can do with all the stencils I have :)

quilt4fun2 said...

Super technique...I love it! Great job on your pretty card.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the technique! Beautiful card and sweet sentiment :)